2. Open toed shoes at a music festival has never been a good idea.
3. Not everyone in your life is going to fully appreciate what you have to say, what you create or what you put your heart & soul into. That doesn't matter. Anything that makes your heart sing is worth it.
4. It's hard for people to understand what they aren't experiencing. If you feel something's wrong, something is probably wrong regardless of anyone else's diagnosis.
5. You don't like parties. Don't go to them. You don't like alcohol. Don't drink it.
6. If he liked you nearly as much as you liked him, he'd have texted you forever and a year ago. Give your love to someone who actually cares to have it.
7. Drop all the things and people that don't make every fibre of your being explode with sensation. Life is too short for mediocre, or less than amazing.
8. 99% of the things & people you stress over aren't worth it. Stop.
9. Your playlist is actually killer and your ability to memorize raps & drop them like you wrote them yourself is other worldly.
10. You're so deserving of the life you wish to live. If you need help to get there, ask for it. It's hard. It'll take you a minute, but just know that it's about the journey, but the destination will make the entire thing worth it.
11. You're not invisible.
12. Good people, good times & good vibes are the most important.
13. The smallest things are so important, especially health wise. Eat breakfast, take your daily vitamin, wash your face and floss.
14. Cry when you need to and laugh when you want to. Anyone in your life who won't laugh with you, or be your shoulder to lean on has no place here anyways. Let it all out. Emotions can become dangerous.
15. Celebrate yourself. Your curves, your colour, your hair, it's length, it's texture, your eyes, nose, and lips and all the many features on you that are unique. Society won't. The media won't either. You've got to find your worth and beauty within yourself, or it'll be forgotten.
16. Making lists is a super difficult thing to do that you should stop committing to it. You're not a list-maker.
17. You're entitled to a break.
18. The sun isn't bright because you & I have acknowledged its brightness. It just is. It was bright before humans were around to appreciate it, and it will remain bright long after humans have fried ourselves into extinction. It won't stop being bright, simply because I call it dim. No matter what the sun remains bright.
We remain who we are, regardless of who takes time to notice it. We are wonderful, beautiful and worthy because we just are. Someone else's denial or approval of that does not stop us from being amazing.
(Many thanks to Tumblr & my wonderful friend Kyra for helping me with these)