It's 2014! Incase you haven't realized, even though we're just about 20 days into it. In my post 2013 I spoke about some of the things I've accomplished last year, which I am superbly proud of but that doesn't mean I don't have a nice list of resolutions to set for myself this year! To be honest, I'm a little intimated writing these all out because then I feel barred to them. And, if (or when) I fail I'm going to have to do the post of shame at the top of 2015 telling you all. Which...would, kinda suck.
So here's my list.
- Go somewhere I've never been before.
- Be less afraid of "going out" and "partying"
- Raise myself esteem, and stop talking & looking down on myself so much.
- Say yes to things I'd normally say no too.
- Stop avoiding people.
- Get 100 downloads on my next self-published work.
- Kiss someone this new year's (a girl can dream right)
- Make better videos for my Youtube Channel.
- Write better blog posts on here.
- Get too 100 GFC followers on this blog.
- Be less of afraid of being blunt about what I want/don't want/like/don't like.
- Being less ashamed of who I am.
- Drink more water.
- Depend less on caffeine to make me feel more awake..and you know..actually just sleep more to feel more awake.
- Go to church more.
- Get a job, and save lots to hopefully be able to travel a lot more in 2015 & onwards.
- Go to more music festivals and concerts.
- Stop forcing myself to do things I don't like doing to please people I don't even like.
- Be more appreciative of what I already have.
- Be more open.
- Be braver.
Do you have any resolutions, list them in the comments, I'd love to know!
x Leah Symonne x